Friday 3 April 2015

We're back

 I'm aware that it doesn't show from my postings, but we do meet relatively regularly. So, here are some updates on our projects. Anne's been working on her lovely Elizabeth Bentley Bell Pull, and you can see how much she's done since I last posted a picture, it's looking brilliant.
Here's Isobel's lovely embroidery, I'm feeling very guilty that I can't remember the name of the designer (this is why I'm such a terrible blogger), but it's going to make a gorgeous quilt panel (along with many others that she has planned) when it's all finished. 
I've never posted any of Ann-Marie's work before because she's only joined us recently, but her Beatrix Potter Clock is looking fantastic, all the cross stitch is done, so now she's working on the back stitch, everyone's favourite bit :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment