Friday 10 April 2015

Twice in one month, who'd have believed it?

 Susie's working on Roses of Provence, and you can see the dress taking shape, looking lovely. It's a lovely design, worth hunting down if you haven't seen it, although I suspect that there'll be a bit less pink in Susie's version.


Talking of less pink by the way, if I can encourage anyone to donate to Susie's Harrogate Homeless project cause that would be fantastic.
You can find the link Here

She'll either be going bald or spending the entire day dressed entirely in pink (pretty much her greatest fear), so please think about a little donation and voting for pinkness :-)
Finally my own update, Star Wars from Cloudsfactory, another gift (that seems to be mostly what I stitch at the moment), I'm not sure if the Emperor is meant to be cute, but he kinda is.

No comments:

Post a Comment