Saturday 16 May 2015

Early May Part 2

 I'm carrying on with my new project, which still looks like absolutely nothing, it turns out that I am the slowest stitcher that the world has ever seen.
You can see a little bit of pattern on the edge, this will be Cathy and Heathcliff when it's finished, although there has been some debate about hair colours, both are blonde, and we're all agreed that that's not right. Heathcliff should be darker, I'm less certain about Cathy, she's a red head in my head, but I've a sneaking suspicion that that's thanks to the Cliff Richard musical, but I might have a play with their hair colours.
Yet another nearly finished, Sam's getting so close to finished her lovely Snowman, there will definitely be a finish for Christmas, I should think before we even get into the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment